Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – Application Support ETL and Java in Columbus for Full Time at their offices in Columbus, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – Application Support ETL and Java in Columbus||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Columbus, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Working in Application Support means you’ll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You’ll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you’ll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines.
- Review application/infrastructure changes/upgrades to identify any potential negative impacts and address them accordingly.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for betterment.
- Responsible to ensure that the applications meet the required service levels.
- Coordinate and work with the global production support teams.
- Develop/utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
- End-to-end Incident and Problem resolution for responsible LOBs.
- Guide Incident and Problem resolution for aligned LOBs, providing end-to-end resolution to ensure completion of all batch processes within defined Service Levels.
- Develop code/scripts to automate manual tasks.
- Perform service transition from development to support.
- Troubleshoot/Debug production code to identify issues and coordinate with other teams to remediate and implement to production in order to minimize impact to customers and/or downstream.
- Prioritize workload to effectively utilize the available capacity on infrastructure.
- Effectively perform root cause analysis of issues and report the outcome to business community and Management.
- Responsible to support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications.
- 2+ years experience in Linux/Unix platforms and Scripting.
- 1+ year experience in working on any batch scheduling tools such as Control-M, Maestro, etc.
- 2+ years of Experience in developing or supporting ETL methodology for data transformations using Ab Initio and/or Informatica.
- Any knowledge/experience on Python/Java Spark, Cassandra, KAFKA, Splunk, Tableau and Cloud Technologies will be a big plus.
- 1+ year experience in SQL/Oracle/DB2/Teradata environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Overall 5+ years of IT domain experience in Application Development or Support.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A