Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – CTO VP Data Scientist for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – CTO VP Data Scientist||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for providing data-driven insights using machine learning techniques and advanced statistics, in collaboration with other LOBs. Self-starter who can provide insights and drive results in a dynamic and fast evolving environment with the ability to think beyond raw data and to understand the underlying business context and sense business opportunities hidden in data. They should be adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-collaborative environment.
- Support ongoing technology evaluation process and proof of concept projects
- Liaise with internal clients to drive business opportunity through data
- Produce dashboards, graphs and visualizations to aid commercial & efficiency opportunity’s
- Help the LOB stakeholders innovate through data-driven decisioning by analyzing data from diverse data sources to create rich insights that enable better decision-making
- Forensic Analysis on data sets
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, product and marketing partners to understand the business problem, designing A/B experiment, defining hypotheses and driving the analysis
- Drive the design for automated data processes for analytic prediction
- Work with other Data teams and multi-task on projects to summarize and synthesize data and present recommendations to the businesses in a clear and logical manner
- Identify unexplored data opportunities for the business to unlock and maximize the potential of digital data within the organization
- Development of the data discovery platform
- Advantage of have some Hands-on experience with Public Cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and/or Google is derisible
- Use of advanced statistics with big data
- Understanding of data streaming using Kafka
- Experience with agile development methodologies like XP, Kanban or Scrum.
- Experience in Building ML models
- Core Competent in data analysis in Python
- Knowledge and experience of Graph databases technologies and graph based algorithms
Qualification & Experience:
Phd/BSC Degree in computer science / information science (or similarly AI/ML technical discipline).
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A