Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – Infrastructure Development in Plano for Full Time at their offices in Plano, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – Infrastructure Development in Plano||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Plano, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run.
- You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team.
- Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help your team deliver high-quality products.
- You’ll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs.
- Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.
- You’ll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Understanding or have experience with Agile and Lean philosophies
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
- Understanding of cloud, virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Ansible
- Experience with developing frameworks that help increase developer and release velocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Advanced experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large-scale software development, security software development
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in infrastructure and at least 2 years of experience in development
- Bachelor’s degree
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A