Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – Python Developer + AWS for Full Time at their offices in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – Python Developer + AWS||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Risk, Compliance and Controls (RCC) Technology team delivers a wide range of technology solutions to support the firm’s Risk Management functions (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Country Risk, Operational Risk, Reputational Risk), Compliance functions (Trade Surveillance, Financial Crimes, Electronic Communication, Employee Compliance), and Control functions (first and second line of defense controls).
Risk, Compliance & Controls Technology is seeking a strong Application developer as Associate (602) to help design, develop and support of applications within / affecting RCC Technology portfolio. These applications involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Support application development through code reviews, system testing and user acceptance testing, bridging gap between business rules and technical implementation when necessary.
- Promote and deploy code using standard release management tools; must be comfortable with techniques that leverage team-based development.
- Remove friction points that prevent teams from developing at speed and transform at scale the various technology platforms with in RCC
- Communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis
- Participate in all the phases of SDLC to build enterprise quality software applications using the latest technologies
- Build code that is reusable, maintainable and scalable.
- Responsible for delivery of significant portions of the software applications.
- Ability to work closely in partnership with the business, technology and project management partners applying communication skills, problem-solving skills, and
- knowledge of best practices
- Thorough understanding of software development methodology and project deliverables documentation
- Experience with Agile development is a big plus
- Having knowledge in Dashboard Development(Cognos/Tableau/ Oracle BI) is a big plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to independently lead and manage projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions
- Experience with SQL programming
- Experience with RedShift , DynamoDB , Lambda Functions
- Knowledge of database design / concepts and file management techniques.
- Experience with any RDBMS -Oracle, SQL Server , HBase or any NoSQL DB
- Experience with Python, AWS Cloud technologies, Container technologies
- Ability to learn and get accustomed with the inner workings of vendor products / applications in the portfolio applications a must
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system management tools.
- 8+ years direct experience in software development and programming using Python based technologies.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A