Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – CIB Control Management VP for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – CIB Control Management VP||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Markets Business Control Management (“BCM”) is a team of skilled change, risk and controls experts, responsible for managing the end to end control environment spanning all of the primary functions from business execution, credit risk, market risk, model risk, VCG, Operations and through to Finance.
The Risk ID Assessment & Framework Team are part of Markets BCM and work with Business aligned BCMs as well as with senior Business and Functional Managers to help the Business understand and manage Conduct and Operational Risks
We are the Markets leads for CORE (Controls and Operational Risk Evaluation, the Firm’s strategic operational risk and control assessment framework) Strategic and Operational Risk Identification, benchmarking risk and controls with peer firms and are the SMEs on internal operational risk and industry technical standards (“DTS”). The team own a number of 1st line governance framework components including Trader Mandates, Booking Model Controls and Offshore Oversight, Fiduciary Risk and Conflicts, work cross LoB on thematic remediation programs and face off to a broad range of internal stakeholders across all three lines of defense as well as to primary Regulators around the globe.
We have a high profile, a broad mandate, operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment and partner with many F2B and Firmwide groups that support the business with many opportunities to provide thought leadership and to influence and own discrete projects and processes and be exposed to senior leaders across the firm,
- Document approaches and embed the framework in business-as-usual processes
- Own, drive or participate in framework remediation programs
- Work with technologists, business lines and model developers to develop strategic methodologies and tools that aid in the monitoring and oversight of non-financial risks
- Identify processes, methodologies, tools and technologies needed to efficiently identify, assess, monitor and report non-financial operational, conduct and compliance risks.
- Develop and own user tools that support risk assessment and control evaluation processes.
- Develop non-financial risk metrics that monitor the levels of residual risk in business processes and provide early indicators of emerging vulnerabilities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop risk reports ranking heightened risks to help in the determination of which require focus and prioritization and that demonstrate how the risk and control environment is evolving and why.
- Strategic mindset
- Understanding of Markets Trading and Sales Business’ their products and the end to end product life cycle
- Previous experience in a business risk or a risk management disclipline
- Strong technical analytical, problem solving & process re-engineering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills; ability partner and communicate complex at senior levels.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A