Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Careers – Software Engineer JAVA FSD for Full Time at their offices in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Careers – Software Engineer JAVA FSD||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Hyderabad, Telangana, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Risk, Compliance and Controls (RCC) Technology team delivers a wide range of technology solutions to support the firm’s Risk Management functions (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Country Risk, Operational Risk, Reputational Risk), Compliance functions (Trade Surveillance, Financial Crimes, Electronic Communication, Employee Compliance), and Control functions (first and second line of defense controls).
- Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Work closely with the vendor development team to monitor the design/development undertaken by them
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
- Carry out design reviews/code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Participate in technical reviews; define/Improve processes on configuration management, deployment and resiliency planning for the application.
- Agile experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of design principles and design patterns is a must.
- Proficient with Java and hands on Java 8+ version.
- Ability to mentor team and collaborate with distributed teams is a must.
- Should be able to set standards, define templates etc. to promote reusability and establish standards.
- Exposure to micro-services pattern is must
- Must have an eye for pixel perfection, attention to detail along with strong hands on experience.
- Interact with UX designers, product owners and produce quick prototypes to seek feedback.
- Proficient with Angular framework and hands on Angular 6+ version.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment and be able to adapt to changing requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure to technology development projects and the full technology development lifecycle
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 5 – 8 years’ work experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Application Deadline: N/A