Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Chase Careers – CCB Data & Analytics in Columbus for Full Time at their offices in Columbus, OH, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Chase Careers – CCB Data & Analytics in Columbus||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Columbus, OH, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Quant Analytics job family blends analytic and translation skills into a hybrid skillset. They use analytic skills, methods and thinking to solve problems, create metrics, perform analyses, provide feedback and deliver objective insights. They combine analytic skills with specific domain knowledge to improve transparency, understanding and decision-making in a high-degree of context. They translate between analytic and non-analytic groups as well as facilitate holistic, cross-functional learning. They collaborate, learn, teach and establish the storylines that disseminate knowledge.
- Identify data automation capabilities and apply them to appropriate use cases to create capacity for businesses.
- Re-engineer data processes to optimize cycle time and reduce waste in data process step
- Ensure audit, compliance, legal and other firm controls are followed and installed on each project and relevant activity
- Communicate to senior audiences on results or progress of book of work
- Embrace a mentoring role in developing associate and analyst talent within the organization
- Single point of contact and coordination for multiple projects, analyses, or products; responsible for developing timelines, aligning resources, and driving progress to an aggressive timeline
- Monitor/improve performance of data automation solutions to ensure that businesses can rely on the solutions to conduct business operations
- Develop new ideas for projects based on observations in existing book of work and data asset
- Manage and validate the output of related specialized groups, and influence work plan in each to ensure they align to desired business results
- May be a manager of other mangers or individual contributors. If an individual contributor role, is recognized as a technical leader with demonstrated mastery of an area of specialization and broad exposure to general business functions
- Influences decisions that impact the organization’s P&L – although impact may be moderate
- Responsibilities specific to department, team or subset of product or significant process.
- Manages multiple resources, responsible for important results within a function or unit, with cross-functional, direct or indirect people management authority
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A