Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Associate Application Developer for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Associate Application Developer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago. We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. We operate in more than 100 markets. We have more than 243,000 employees globally. Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
As an Application Developer (Job Title: Associate) within Investment Director Risk Technology team of Investment Data and Risk Analytics Group, you will be part of full-stack developers who support several applications built in Java, REST Web Services, React, Typescript, Spring Boot, RDBMS and Cloud Computing.
These applications provide interactive reporting tools to the Investment Director Reporting team, focused on Risk, Performance, Attribution, Portfolio Characteristics, ESG and other financial measures. The successful candidate:
- Will be working directly with stakeholders to understand the problems, and then formulate, socialize and deliver effective solutions. Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud.
- Will analyze, design, implement and test standalone applications, web/micro services, front-end UI/UX development using Java to build secure, scalable, robust, automated and performant applications for Investment directors and portfolio managers.
- Experience with user interface design and implementation with React
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Equity/Capital market.
- Knowledge of cloud computing
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise with Test Driven Development using Junit.
- Experience in designing and building reusable REST/SOAP web services using Java.
- 3+ years of solid software development work experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the Spring Framework.
- Experience handling ambiguity with requirements and ability to deliver software in timely manner.
- Strong experience of Relational Databases- MS SQL Server and or Oracle etc.
- Strong experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies, Spring , REST Services.
- Excellent Experience with build and deployment of applications using Continuous integration and Continuous deployment tools.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A