Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – ED Cloud Solution Architect for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – ED Cloud Solution Architect||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an experienced member of our Securities Services Technology Engineering and Architecture team, you will be working hands-on with our business engineering teams to help them architect their applications for AWS and other Public Cloud providers. You will partner with our Global Technology organization to test and enable new AWS products that our engineering teams require for their migration. Teams will rely on your real-world experience to enable their move to Public Cloud with topics such as: AWS product use/understanding, authentication and authorization best practices, certificate management, performance requirements and database migration tooling.
- Identify opportunities to build integrations that will improve the engineering experience of our business teams and move more quickly
- Help craft an opinionated AWS product strategy for our teams to use as a reference as they start their journey
- Partner with infrastructure and cyber-security teams to build new products and services to enable our business applications
- Support our business engineering leads through solution design and build out technical architectures to enable the key benefits our businesses require
- Experience building complex distributed systems.
- Good understanding of established patterns, such as stability patterns/anti-patterns, event-based architecture, CQRS and process orchestration.
- A mindset geared towards a fantastic end-to-end engineering experience supported by excellent tooling and automation
- Experience in building out real-world architectures that business engineering teams buy into and build their application around
- An excellent understanding of modern engineering practices to take advantage of key benefits of Public Cloud (e.g. auto-scaling)
- A good understanding of migration methods for Public Cloud (e.g. lift and shift, re-platform etc) and their trade-offs
- Deep knowledge of AWS product/services and Kubernetes/container technologies and how they are best used for specific workloads.
- Real world experience in building out applications on AWS across multi AZ, multi region and multi-cloud vendor environments.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A