Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Global Trade Advisory for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Global Trade Advisory||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We are seeking a talented individual to be the financial crime advisory lead for Global Trade within Wholesale Payments (WP). The role sits within the EMEA GFCC WP Advisory team who are the primary financial crime interface to the WP business providing regional guidance to help ensure adequate systems and controls are in place in accordance with the firm-wide AML framework, regional rules and regulations. The team plays a key role in assessment of client risk, product risk and oversight over core Know Your Customer, AML and Sanction processes.
- Oversight and monitoring of Global Trade activities ensuring compliance with Firmwide Standards.
- Provide advice to Global Trade product managers and internal stakeholders on due diligence requirements to help mitigate financial crime risk.
- Provide financial crime advice to support the assessment of Global Trade products, solutions and new product initiatives.
- Develop, enhance and maintain financial crime related management information.
- Issue identification, co-ordination and escalation through our governance structures.
- Financial crime advisory lead for the Global Trade division within Wholesale Payments.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant Trade Finance experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deliverables.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, owning the issues and having the determination to follow tasks/issues through to resolution.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written, including the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts in a clear manner appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to establish good relationships with other parts of a large organization.
- Sound knowledge of AML and Sanction requirements – global policy, national requirements and industry practice.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A