Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Infrastructure Support for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Infrastructure Support||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a member of the Infrastructure Engineering team, you’ll play a big part in designing the platforms, servers, and networks that make it possible for us to provide service to our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe each and every day. In this role, you’ll call on your experience designing tailored solutions to understand the requirements of a project, test the performance of the infrastructure, and verify that the requirements have been successfully met. As a team, you and your peers will be responsible for driving results, collecting and analyzing monitoring data in test and production, and managing projects to completion. And while you’ll be part of a tight-knit team of engineers who share your passion for technology, you’ll also gain access to the best minds in the business—both as part of the JPMorgan Chase & Co. global technology community, and through our partnerships with some of the most important technology firms in the world.
- Experience with development, DB patches and support of large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment.
- Engage GTI resources (Unix, DBA, Web etc) and collaboratively work with other teams to achieve desired goals.
- Infra Procurement, build and Support across all managed environments.
- Manage DevX Fabric Toolchain like Jules, Git, Bitbucket, FRS, etc. & Access Management
- Good knowledge on Unix/Linux, ORACLE, SQL scripts, Tomcat, Apache, WebSphere, Geneos.
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Docker, GKP, AWS, Azure, GCP, Object storage etc. preferred.
- Certificate Renewals & Upgrades (SSL, MQ etc.) for all infra components, V2V migrations etc.
- In-depth knowledge on Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment (CI) tools such as Jenkins, Hudson.
- Write scripts for verifying deployments and perform deployment verifications.
- Write build scripts (MAVEN/ANT/Shell Script) to package components and deploy on the servers
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree holder in Computer Science / Computing Engineering / Information Technology or related discipline
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A