Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Java AWS Cloud Engineer for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Java AWS Cloud Engineer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
JP Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. We serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutions and retail clients through J.P. Morgan Asset Management; ultra-high net worth clients through the Private Bank; and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.1 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. We are looking for a highly talented individual to contribute to the development of large scale applications, delivered globally.
- Ability to manage relationships with Business stakeholders. Organize and prioritize within complex delivery programs.
- Collaborate with other technical and operational groups (Technology Operations, Infrastructure, Middle Office) across multiple regions (APAC, EMEA, USA).
- Strengthen the software delivery process based on the Agile principles. This includes: Scrum, Business Driven Development (BDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Solid People Management skills and the ability to participate as a leader within a global development team. Experience mentoring and grooming future talent.
- Managing a diverse set of competing stakeholder requirements.
- Delivery focused with the ability to track, mitigate, and escalate issues that arise throughout the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Responsible for system architecture and design governance processes across multiple development teams.
- Responsible for promoting a culture of developer quality as it applies to software design, documentation, automated testing, and adherences to best practices.
- Prior experience working at a large tier global financial institution.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Knowledge of Trading systems and Financial Services, with an emphasis on the buy side.
- Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues.
- Demonstrated analytical techniques and ability to make recommendations to technical and program leadership to improve the product, process or technology and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field with 12+ years’ experience in Architecture and Software Development of applications.
- Experience with distributed caches such as GemFire, ehCache, Redis.
- Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Experience with Unix Internals & Shell Scripting
- Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools – GIT, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven.
- Helpful to have experience in R programming, Hadoop, Python.
- Experience developing in ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, ExtJS, JQuery, NodeJS, or other Web frameworks
- Experience with JDBC/JPBA frameworks such as Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Experience with messaging and integration frameworks like JMS, AMQP, MQ, Kafka
- Experience with SQL databases such as Sybase and Oracle, experience with NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, and tools such as Apache Spark.
- Experience with development of Web Services and Middleware using Java and Spring Boot or Cloud Frameworks.
- Solid understanding of REST API design and WebSockets
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A