Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Quantitative Research for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Quantitative Research||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
J.P. Morgan Global Credit Trading business is a global leading market maker in bonds, credit derivatives, exotic products and solutions. It offers first-class, highly integrated financial services to a global client base and provides financial assets and liquidity for banks, insurance companies, finance companies, mutual funds and hedge funds. Traders, salespeople and research analysts work collectively to generate ideas and provide markets to clients.
- Driving design, roll-out and adoption of systems to automate marking and quoting of corporate bonds and loans;
- Research, back-testing and reporting tools for quoting strategies and ongoing improvements to related infrastructure, including leveraging big data technologies.
- Using data science and statistics to produce data-driven, mid / reference price models;
- Delivery of real time analytics for bonds and loans using a combination of C++ and python;
- Raising awareness of the latest cutting-edge tools and technology available to the trading desk;
- Liaise with QR and Technology to execute and roll out improvements to desk processes;
- Excellent practical data-analysis skills on real datasets, gained through hands-on experience;
- Excellent problem solving ability;
- Solid communication and presentation skills; can clearly and succinctly summarize analysis for trading and management;
- Reactive programming experience is a plus;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Strong OO design skills are required, most likely obtained using C++;
- Proactive attitude. Should have a natural interest to learn about our business, models and technology platform.
- Attention to detail: thorough and persistent in delivering production quality analytics;
- Extensive Python experience, including familiarity with methods for working with large data and tools for data analysis (pandas, numpy, scikit, Tensor Flow, Spark, etc);
- Strong data science background, including statistics, probability and machine learning; familiarity with concepts as parameter optimization, regularization, neural networks or Gaussian processes;
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A