Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Salesforce Senior Developer for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Salesforce Senior Developer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it’s about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
- Support product owner/s with refinement of user requirement and lead the functional/technical solution architecture & design
- Ensure the platform is run as intelligently and efficiently as possible through continuous improvement, periodic code reviews, analysis of platform/governor limits
- Support in deployment and release activities
- Build Salesforce integration with other applications, using relevant APIs and Integration frameworks
- Setup, customize and develop Salesforce.com and related app implementations, drawing on your relevant past experience and understanding of best practices surrounding Salesforce platform
- Support in maintaining the overall quality and integrity of the platform through appropriate quality assurance activities and automation testing
- Work in an agile environment with a team of developers, product owners and test engineers
- Logging and managing incidents and defects through to resolution
- Act as a coach/guide to junior engineers, and foster a culture promoting technical growth, respect between team-members, empowerment, continuous innovation and fun
- Develop and enhance custom applications & features on the platform, by leveraging Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and APIs
- Knowledge around automation testing frameworks and tools
- Experience around integrating Salesforce with AWS cloud services would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience around Salesforce service cloud and Sales Cloud features
- Strong understanding of declarative automation features within the platform
- Certified Platform App Builder and Platform Developer 2 (Application Architect + System Architect certifications would be an advantage)
- Strong Salesforce development experience with hands on knowledge of LWC, Aura Components, Apex and Visualforce
- Hands on experience with Version/Source Control and Continuous Integration tools, and DevOps principles
- Strong understanding of Salesforce coding best practices, design patterns and enterprise patterns
- Strong experience and understanding of Salesforce APIs, integration patterns, and hands-on knowledge on writing custom web services
- Willing to learn newer features within the platform, through Trailhead and Salesforce certifications
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A