Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JP Morgan Jobs – Specialty Product Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JP Morgan Jobs – Specialty Product Analyst||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
- The role will need liaison with onshore partners for timely resolution of accounting queries
- Able to prepare annual, triennial or intermediate types of Accounting with little or no assistance.
- Able to meet Service Level standards w.r.t timeliness and accuracy.
- Review accounts prepared by processors
- Make appropriate Accounting Adjustment entries to resolve balance related issues.
- Ability to handle complex issues related to Accounting.
- Responsible for preparing Financial Statements for multiple entities for US Domestic/International Trusts
- Complies with service level standards for timeliness and accuracy.
- Adaptability – Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks through effective prioritization
- Proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of work
- Accuracy and attention to detail are mandatory
- Should possess strong communication (written and verbal) and inter-personal skills
- Be a strong team player and must have the capability to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should be an Accounting expert, preferable a Charted Accountant with at least 2-3 years’ experience in Finance industries
- Should be a Subject Matter Expert in accounting function with excellent knowledge of Accounting Principles. Should be able to understand Risk and Controls related to process and should be able to effectively manage it.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A