Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPM Careers – Head of Electronic Bill Presentment in Chicago for Full Time at their offices in Chicago, IL, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPM Careers – Head of Electronic Bill Presentment in Chicago||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Chicago, IL, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
This product executive will own the end to end product strategy and execution for the Commercial Bank’s Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment solution. They will collaborate with senior leaders across sales, marketing, commercialization, implementations, service, data and finance to deliver a market leading solution that will help our clients send bills and collect payments from their customers. A successful leader will drive impactful commercial results and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Evaluate external trends spanning payments, industry verticals, and technology disruption with the goal of identifying emerging opportunities.
- Lead client, sales and industry workshops with the goal of identifying and evaluating unique industry workflow needs, client pain points, and evolving client needs.
- Partner with marketing and sales to build a comprehensive marketing and promotion plan spanning client collateral, media development, events, webinars and media buys.
- End to end ownership of the product strategy and execution of that strategy through collaboration with key partners accountable to this product including sales, marketing, training, implementations, service, technology, data and finance.
- Executive responsible for Fintech partnership that powers this solution including – alignment on shared objectives and key results, strategic initiatives, delivery on commercial terms of partnership, product investment roadmap, future partnership expansion assessments and issue resolution.
- Work with Implementations and Service partners to ensure we deliver a delightful experience when implementing a new client or supporting their inquiries through our service channel.
- Develop a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities commercial clients face when sending bills and collecting high volumes of payments from consumers and small businesses.
- Lead the product team supporting Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment.
- Work with Sales and training to develop programs that drive front office fluency and effectiveness in positioning this solution with clients.
- Drive customer adoption across key verticals through deep partnership and collaboration with sales, marketing and commercialization teams on defining the total addressable market (TAM), developing a framework to prioritize prospects, measure and optimize calling throughput and sales pipeline conversion through analysis of metrics.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize white space and tactical product investment opportunities through extensive analysis of value chain and external forces.
- Change agent – makes a passionate case for change through facts, strong communication style and deep understanding of audience
- Driven to execute – tears down walls to deliver on the promise, leverages strong organizational skills and deep drive to execute flawlessly
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Payments experience– strong point of view on the future of payments informed by experience and thought leadership
- Client advocate – delights clients across all touch points through deep understanding of commercial clients and their emerging needs
- Strategic thinker – comfortable transforming abstract ideas into a plan of action
- Relationship builder – invests in developing collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners
- Leads with numbers – leverages advanced models to transform large sets of data into insight, deeply analytical
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A