Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – CIB Control Management Associate for Full Time at their offices in Bournemouth, Dorset, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – CIB Control Management Associate||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bournemouth, Dorset, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
- Responsible for control oversight and/or support for specific product(s) within a region.
- Coordinate oversight of controls management of operations
- Co-ordination of regulatory reviews
- Management of the control elements related to operations strategic projects
- Key function is to drive the Operations control agenda and to provide risk and change management support to the business including;
- Co-ordination of internal and external audits
- Support operations and controls in change & event related as well as on-going efforts to map the data taxonomy across the operation – linking operations, risk & control and data domains.
- Provide guidance to our operations partners regarding corporate policies, risk and control management
- Co-ordination of CCOR reviews
- Root cause analysis with follow up of preventive actions/ process changes
- Conduct and oversee end to end process reviews of key operational process
- Design and execute independent quality/assurance program
- Performs Control Self – Assessment validation and enhancement
- Pro-actively driving & guiding the direction of operational improvements in line with long term strategic projects
- Participates in both global and regional control projects that may lead to specific control initiatives
- Able to lead relevant strategic operations related projects on a global basis
- Demonstrate a good use of data tools and ability to apply skills to the role
- Able to effectively prioritise against a complex set of business demands and demonstrate delivery against multiple objectives.
- Good product knowledge; familiar with product set supported by Wholesale Payment Operations and Treasury Services
- Strong analytical skills to assess and determine key issues within the context of complex business products. Able to identify issues at varying levels from specific control failures to strategic or structural business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly presentation of data, influencing and negotiation; able to establish and maintain credibility with senior management.
- Self-motivated confident decision-maker with the ability to demonstrate leadership and establish credibility at a senior level. Able to appropriately challenge and influence change.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Application Deadline: N/A