Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Client Service Analyst for Full Time at their offices in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Client Service Analyst||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The CAO Customer Experience Representative will serve on a CAO Customer Support team responsible for ensuring a superior customer experience by serving as a primary resource for customer related inquiries. The Customer Experience Representative will become familiar with the end to end CAO Services and related systems, processes, and policies and procedures in order to solve, redirect, and/or escalate customer inquiries in an expedited manner. The CAO Customer Experience Representative will support resolution of an inquiry from start to finish and ensure frequent status updates to the customer. Examples of customer inquiries include questions about when to engage CAO, issues pertaining to CAO function end to end; it can be anything from delays in paying a supplier/employee T&E expense, concerns with CAO service levels covering corporate insurance, amenity and global documentation, trouble accessing or navigating CAO systems, physical sites, locations, areas, etc.
The CAO Customer Experience Representative will further partner with other/BAU CAO help desks, CAO training teams, and cross-functional CAO colleagues to identify process improvement opportunities and enhanced training resources that can reduce and/or eliminate customer pain points.
- Process assigned work activities timely and accurately
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Would be responsible for supporting end users through multiple customer facing channels (emails, live chats, calls, etc.) across 3 regions.
- Solve, redirect, or escalate customer inquiries appropriately
- Advise customer on CAO related policies and procedures
- Understand the end to end CAO services and corresponding customer touch points and handoffs
- Get into Senior leadership calls and show case team progress
- Focus on supporting the supervisor on managing the KPIs and ensuring team success
- Respond to incoming (emails, live chats, calls) customer questions, complaints, problems, etc. in an efficient and professional manner.
- Achieve highest levels of customer satisfaction while meeting team’s service level standards
- Serve as a liaison between customers and other CAO colleagues to address customer inquiries
- Proactively communicate status updates to customers
- Support verticals in Customer Experience organization on priorities and book of work / assignments
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Identify and assess customer needs and develop a plan to remediate
- Track and log customer inquiries in Concierge Desk software
- Provide other ad hoc customer Experience support as requested by Service Delivery lead
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Highly organized with strong sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) will be an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility to work in shifts across 3 regions (WHEM, EMEA, APAC) and weekends as well at any point.
Qualification & Experience:
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership, and follow through
- Strong interpersonal skills that can adapt and work well with diverse sets of situations and people
- Ability to work well under stressful and high demand situations
- 4-7 years in customer/client service, procurement, operations, or other customer facing roles
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A