Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Investment Banking Associate for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Investment Banking Associate||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Central to our Corporate Finance expertise is the integrated approach that we take to understanding our clients’ issues. Our team is based on industry/sector groupings and is supported by our M&A and capital markets teams. We play an important role as part of the boardroom advisory team on all matters affecting the company’s development and growth. Specifically, we seek to establish a long-term advisory relationship with clients, advising on any planned strategic moves such as mergers, acquisitions and disposals and developing and executing appropriate financial solutions. Our financial advisory activities include advice on equity issuance, balance sheet restructuring, returns of capital and valuations.
- Complete complex analytical exercises Assist in the execution and day-to-day management of transactions, as well as providing day-to-day corporate broking services for our LSE and AIM listed clients
- Liaising with other product teams (M&A, ECM, DCM, Leveraged Finance) and third parties (lawyers, accountants etc.)
- Examine the strategic and financial merits of proposed transactions for marketing purposes
- Assist with preparation of pitch documentation, financial analysis and company valuations
- Attend client meetings with senior bankers
- Build advanced financial valuation models with the support of experienced bankers
- Steadfast commitment to building a long term career in investment banking and corporate broking
- Prior work experience in an Investment Banking front office role.
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Good organisational/time management skills and rigorous eye for detail
- A well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution.
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented.
- Strong team player with leadership qualities
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with senior professionals, clients and key stakeholders in other line of business.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- True passion for the Consumer and Retail industries
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London, UK
Application Deadline: N/A