Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Java Developer for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Java Developer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As a full stack developer, you will be working on high throughput, low latency micro services. There is a huge opportunity to learn the payments domain and high performance data management. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- Document and contribute to design reviews, provide input to the design recommendations.
- Ensure technical documentation accurately reflects software components developed and delivered.
- Develop, code and test programs and software for defined projects.
- Work with a global team to build a payment Data Store. Build Interfaces for firmwide reporting.
- Analyze business and functional requirements and Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules.
- Enterprise scale messaging experience in Kafka/JMS and IBM MQ.
- Experience with Change Management and Incident Management process .
- Skills on Elastic search or any document database will be a Plus.
- Good analysis skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Automated unit testing and mocking frameworks (Spock, junit, cucumber etc.).
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodology and techniques.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in Application Development experience on large/medium sized projects.
- Very strong fundamentals on Core Java 8 Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud stack.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A