Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Java Full Stack Developer for Full Time at their offices in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Java Full Stack Developer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, both with business customers and with fellow IT professionals (Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers).
- Design and Development of key functionality within the application
- Ability to multi-task.
- Code reviews at agreed points throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with the product team to understand the business requirements and user acceptance testing teams to support during UAT phase.
- A delivery focused approach to work and the ability to work without direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Participate in technical and design reviews and define/Improve processes with in the project by proposing innovative solutions.
- Hands on design and development of technical artifacts
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Experience with SQL databases such as Sybase and Oracle, good to have with NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra, and tools such as Apache Spark.
- Technology coach, and help team solve technology problems.
- Ability to manage relationships with Business stakeholders. Organize and prioritize within complex delivery programs.
- Working experience in any public Cloud like AWS, Azure, GCP and private cloud(Cloud Foundry)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience working in a financial services environment.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Thorough understanding of the System Development Life Cycle and Development methodologies including Agile.
- Command of architecture, design, and business processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands on experience in Microservices, RESTful webservices development and WebSockets.
- Experience developing with testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, Karma, Protractor, Jasmine, Mocha, Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Key technologies Java (SpringBoot, Dropwizard or equivalent framework), Spring Boot,Containerisation(Docker and Kubernetes) and OracleDB.
- Experience with JDBC/JPBA frameworks such as Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Strong skills around object oriented analysis and design (OOAD), data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Experience with messaging and integration frameworks like JMS,RabbitMQ, AMQP, MQ, Kafka
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A