Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – KYC Remediation Project for Full Time at their offices in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – KYC Remediation Project||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The New Client Onboarding Team act in a consultative and project management role to support the implementation and set up of new business custody clients as well as dealing with complex restructures and name changes.
The team ensure securities and cash accounts are opened, technology linkages completed, tax requirements are satisfied and market entry executed in readiness for the client to transition their assets or launch new funds, supporting the client through each step of this process.
The candidate will also be expected to represent the team on initiatives within the wider Client Account Services department and liaise closely with the BAU counterparts once new clients have been successfully onboarded.
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure
- Drive & own complex client restructures, name changes and transitions
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude coupled with an assertive but professional approach to escalation, prioritization and problem solving
- Serve as a subject matter expert and perform advanced/complex customer onboarding by consulting with the business and customers to meet key deliverables.
- Manage Onboarding activities via phone, telepresence, email and in person with external clients
- Drive forward direct team& business strategy in line with financial targets
- Onboarding new custody clients establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices. Keep abreast of changes impacting our business.
- Lead initiatives to streamline the Onboarding process working with strategic partners in areas such as Legal and Product
- Balance internal priorities, workload & available resource to target a gold service standard for our clients.
- Use value added and oriented approaches to engage and educate clients, in addition to asking open-ended questions, and establishing confidence and trust in order to maintain and enhance clients’ experiences and relationships
- Promote a positive, inclusive and diverse work environment – prioritise retention of talent.
- Have difficult discussions with employees and members of management to ensure strict quality standards are met.
- Supporting the client with entry to any of the 100+ markets where JPM offer custody, including drafting applications, liaising with Agents to source feedback and communicating this with to the Client with any required amendments to clients satistactions
- Lead & work as part of a virtual team working closely with the client, credit, legal, network, sales, KYC, network and tax to ensure a seamless Onboarding process
- Ability to take ownership
- Prior managerial experience – cross location preferably
- Custody business experience including client facing roles
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables
- Strong organisational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment (time management and attention to detail)
- Experienced problem solver and critical thinker
Qualification & Experience:
- Client relationship management
- Strong time management skills, self-directing and capable of dealing with high pressure, time sensitive tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
- Organisational, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Oral and written communication – ability to effectively interface with clients and internal partners
- MS Office skills
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A