Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Operational Risk Vice President in Plano for Full Time at their offices in Plano, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Operational Risk Vice President in Plano||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Plano, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Technology Vice President role is responsible for analyzing and identifying technology operational risks for the Operations Technology within the Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) line of business. In addition to control evaluation and risk assessment activities, the candidate will work closely with CCB Business Operational Risk team, CCB Technology leadership, and Technology Risk Control teams to drive proper execution of operational risk management framework and procedures.
- Partner and advise internal 2LoD teams of thematic monitoring and testing deficiencies
- Participate and challenge first line control designers and operators
- Manage book of work assessments impacting CCB and produce weekly status updates
- Conduct Testing and Monitoring, and identify operational risk control gaps
- Participate in firm-wide global initiatives to analyze impact to the firm’s
- Manage identified risks using firm’s Operational Risk Management Framework
- Understand the key processes and controls performed within Consumer and Community Banking Technology
- Develop and/or challenge KPIs / KRIs related to these risks through effective monitoring activities.
- Perform independent assessment of Operational risks through CCOR’s monitoring program
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to manage expectations.
- Ability to seamlessly transition between business and technical discussion
- Ability to understand complex technical systems, the business processes they support and synthesize the corresponding risks and controls.
- Knowledge of second line risk management (operational risk and compliance) practices
- Able to develop constructive relationships with functional partners.
- Deadline driven; delivering results with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present concise findings in a persuasive manner to a senior audience.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience with infrastructure/application architecture.
- 5 or more years in a senior technology role (engineering, operations, or strategic planning)
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A