Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Careers – Sr. Software Engineering for Full Time at their offices in Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Careers – Sr. Software Engineering||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As an experienced member of OmniAI Software Engineering Team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Develop cutting edge AI/ML Platform solutions using public cloud hybrid architecture and modern standards and patterns.
- Work closely with the Product team to design, build and deliver capabilities in agile sprints.
- Integrate with AWS Cloud Services for compute, storage, databases, and security.
- Leverage strong operational skills to develop impactful recommendations on upstream product, process, or policy improvements that will optimize the user experience.
- Develop solutions or tools to monitor, provision components for automation of the processes, services and reports
- Knowledge of industry standard software best practices, development lifecycle processes and Agile tools and methodologies.
- Exposure of hands-on experience working on AWS Cloud Based applications development using EC2, CodeDeploy, EKS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, RDS Aurora
- MySQL/Postgres, DynamoDB, EMR, Kinesis, and Terraform. Understanding of AWS networking, security, IAM roles, monitoring and application debugging is critical.
- Any knowledge of AWS Sagemaker, pySpark and data analytics tools will be a plus.
- Experience with Single Sign On/OIDC integration and understanding of OAUTH, and JWT/JWE/JWS will be a plus
- Experience with application production readiness, production monitoring, and production issue triaging
- Significant experience of application development experience
- Deep expertise across application, data, security and infrastructure disciplines
- Experience with Spring Java and 3 years with Spring Boot applications and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes development, deployment, and configuration will be highly desirable
- Solid understanding of improving and debugging backend performance bottlenecks.
- Experience with Python 3 and Flask will be a plus
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Knowledge of building hybrid applications connecting between cloud and on-prem will be desirable
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Glasgow City, UK
Application Deadline: N/A