Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Careers – Java Developer for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Careers – Java Developer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our Global Liquidity and Account Shared Services (GLASS) platform offers market leading liquidity and account management products catering to JPMC’s wholesale client base of 4000+ as well as internal clients of Risk and Finance, Custody and Commercial Banking. Liquidity contributes almost two-thirds of the total Treasury Services revenue.This position is for a team that is part of a major transformation program and is responsible for the processing and ingestion of data from the multitude of applications including distributed Java applications, Mainframe applications and Microservices based applications.
- A desire to work on a mature Agile project, with a focus on applying Lean techniques to maximize time spent delivering benefit.
- Experience of Spring JDBC and ANSI SQL is required, together with a working knowledge of relational database systems, of which both Oracle & SQL Server are advantageous.
- An interest in underlying physical infrastructure and Release process is advantageous.
- Collaborate with BA, QA and PM team members for effective testing and delivery
- Experience of implementing ETL use cases using either Pentaho ETL (for rapid delivery) or SpringBatch high volume or more complex requirements is advantageous.
- Experience of Continuous Integration technologies, such as: Jules, Maven, Ant, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocks, JMeter, JUnit, etc. is expected.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases like Cassandra and ElasticSearch will be a plus
- Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
- A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
- A strong background in Java and developing Spring Boot applications is essential.
- A practical & pragmatic approach to working on technical re-engineering, while continuing to deliver business benefit in parallel.
- Proficiency in working with the Linux OS and scripts is required.
- Experience of working with cloud and building cloud-native applications is ideal.
- Should have experience working with microservices and shoud have developed web applications with Java and Spring.
- Knowledge of BigData with HBase and spark is an added advantage
- Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
- A strong aspiration to become a t-shaped, full-stack developer.
- Experience of the design and implementation of REST / MQ interfaces is desired.
- Should be strong in Core Java, Data structures, Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field along with a minimum of 4-8 years of overall IT experience
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A