Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Careers – Principal Engineer for Full Time at their offices in London, Greater London. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Careers – Principal Engineer||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||London, Greater London||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team. We strive to be the best in the field and technology is critical to that success. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry, who have the desire to make a difference.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world. This is a dynamic, energetic and open environment where you will have the ability to make decisions and build systems that are critical to the success of the company.
- Ability to focus on promptly addressing customer needs
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles, and implementation
- patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment within a geographically distributed team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Technically curious, versatile and solution oriented
Qualification & Experience:
- Desired – understanding of event driven architectures (Kafka, Flink, etc.)
- Academic qualification in a computer science or STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) related field or the foreign equivalent
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and web technologies
- Experience in the all stages of software development lifecycle (requirements, design, architecture, development, testing, deployment, release and support)
- Strong understanding of microservices architecture, domain modelling and interface definitions, service communication methods, data modeling.
- Desired – understanding of distributed tracing and monitoring (Zipkin, Prometheus, ELK stack, Open Telemetry, Micrometer metrics, etc.)
- Understanding of distributed systems and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Desired – experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Strong understanding of design patterns, technical standards and enterprise architecture.
- At least 8 years of recent hands-on professional experience (actively coding) working as a back-end software engineer
- Professional experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer facing environment
- Desired – understanding of security frameworks (Spring Security, SSL, TLS, HTTPS, etc.)
- Extensive experience with using a JVM language (Java/Scala/Kotlin, preferably Java 8+)
- Understanding of relational and no-SQL databases
- Experience in automating deployment, releases and testing in continuous integration, continuous delivery pipelines
- A solid approach to writing unit level tests using mocking frameworks, as well as automating integration and end-to-end tests
- Strong understanding of transactional semantics, race conditions, memory models, networking, operating systems, databases, data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of AOP and dependency injection frameworks (Spring / SpringBoot, Guice, etc.)
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, Greater London
Application Deadline: N/A