Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Careers – Regulatory Reporting and Audit Management Associate for Full Time at their offices in Bournemouth, Dorset, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Careers – Regulatory Reporting and Audit Management Associate||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bournemouth, Dorset, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Client Onboarding & Documentation (CO&D) Exam Management is responsible for managing AML/KYC Engagements (e.g. Regulatory Exams, Regulatory Reporting, Internal/External Audits, and Compliance Monitoring and Testing activities) and special projects globally for Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO), Document Management Office (DMO), Tax and the firmwide KYC Quality Assurance (QA) Program. This position offers the opportunity to interact across the global firmwide KYC, Tax and QA Programs as well as with Corporate Compliance, Global Corporate Exam Management, Internal Audit and cross-LOB Control and Operations partners. This position manages a caseload of KYC, DMO and Tax Engagements as well as regulatory reporting activities in adherence to protocols established for pre-exam preparation, on-site facilitation, post exam processes and regulatory requests. Key responsibilities include Engagement coordination, requesting and reviewing materials/data procurement, management reporting, request intake and issue identification. This position will also utilize subject matter expertise to develop written responses to Engagement requests.
- Develop a cohesive and effective partnership with LOB Compliance teams, local and regional onboarding and banking teams, Oversight and Controls, Legal, Internal Audit and Operations.
- Review requests for information from examiners, auditors and testers, and, in a timely and effective manner, prepare written responses, or coordinate with subject matter experts to collect, review and submit responses.
- Partner with the broader team to identify and analyze trends and remediation plans that are identified across multiple Engagements and then work with the Business and other partners to ensure they are appropriately and consistently addressed.
- Effectively manage a caseload of Engagements (primarily WKO with opportunities in Tax, DMO, and KYC QA) including regulatory examinations, internal audits, external audits, and Compliance tests and monitoring activities.
- Assist throughout the entire lifecycle of Engagements (planning, fieldwork, and reporting).
- Understand and become familiar with the various data sources, platforms and tools including the flow of data from source systems.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience required.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Prior exam management, audit or consulting experience preferred.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills to develop relationships across CB and CIB [through the newly formed Wholesale KYC Operations (WKO)], throughout the regions and at multiple levels of the organization.
- Self-starter and results-oriented individual that can deliver high-quality results under tight deadlines.
- Advanced user knowledge of Excel required (i.e. ability to efficiently review and analyze MIS data requests by performing internal and intelligent checks via formulas, pivots, and other data manipulation).
- Demonstrate strong AML/KYC and data knowledge.
- Experience in Compliance, Project Management, Risk/Controls or Audit within a Corporate Banking business of a financial institution (or this same experience obtained with a reputable financial consulting firm or public accounting firm).
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bournemouth, Dorset, UK
Application Deadline: N/A