Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Careers – Servicing Supervisor Team Leader for Full Time at their offices in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Careers – Servicing Supervisor Team Leader||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The CB – Loan Operations team is responsible for servicing a portfolio of syndicated (Agency and non-Agency) loans across 12 geographies in Asia, 6 in EMEA and the region of North America. The team also provides support to Secondary Loan Trading Settlements and Deal Set-up. Support is provided for the held to maturity and held to sale portfolios for the Commercial and Investment customers of the bank. Servicing involves deal set up, processing new and subsequent draws, pay downs, rollovers, interest and fees application, sub-participation support. Given global nature of the service delivery, the team provides 24/5 business support and partners with internal & External stakeholders across the globe, cutting across various time zones.
- Adherence to laid down QUALITY & QUANTITY SLA’s.
- Ensure all the funding with in the SLA are been completed the same day.
- Be the first point of escalation for all Process related issues from internal/external customers.
- Support the secondary trading desk with Tarde booking and settlements
- Should have an eye for detail to ensure all documents are processed and reviewed correctly.
- Escalates issues as required to the management.
- Deal Closing, processing Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments, Pre-payments, Funding, Rate-Fixings, Fees and external payments, collection of interest, Nostro & Past Due Reconciliation.
- Responsible to perform peer QC checks for transactions processed
- Drive adoption towards a robust Knowledge Management model including maintenance of SOPs, process/policy change management, training of new joiners and
- ongoing training of existing Team.
- 100% compliance to process related policies, guidelines and controls.
- Liaise with other departments within the bank (front office, middle office back office) as well as external contacts (Borrowers, other Banks, Trustees, etc)
- Ability to work under pressure and high volumes.
- Ensure timely follow ups with the agent / customer for any missing notifications.
- Ability to identify changes to processes and procedures to improve productivity and efficiency
- Drive Process improvements and other initiatives.
- Be the SME – be the first internal POC all Process related queries and clarifications from the Team members and route these to onshore teams for resolution if required
- Motivate and support the Team Members to meet their Goals and Objectives. Self-motivated and flexible with working hours.
- Closely monitor the team on day to day basis to ensure all SLA’s are met and any exception are immediately escalated for resolution.
- Provide constructive process related feedback to line manager for the team members
- Strong problem solving and investigative skills to undertake analysis, resolve issues/problems related to loans operations
- Knowledge of investment banking products including Loans
- Strong project management skills
- Strong MS office and analytical skills
- Experience in process training a unit/individuals
- Open to shifts
- Strong risk & control mindset
- Strong communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates with knowledge of loan systems like loan IQ will hold an added advantage
- Candidates must have knowledge of nostro/cash matching, General Ledger reconciliation and SWIFT and remittance systems
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A