Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Careers – Sr Professional Workforce Analytics for Full Time at their offices in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Careers – Sr Professional Workforce Analytics||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Corporate Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing, and managing global initiatives across the firm. The functional areas within Corporate HR include global Recruiting, Training, Talent and Development, Performance Management, Diversity, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance, HR Service Delivery, and Chief Data Analytics Office (CDAO).
CDAO is a centralized global function. In CDAO, we apply quantitative methods, technology, and research to people-related data across the firm. We have a vision to help make individuals, teams, and businesses at JPMC among the most engaged and productive in the world. Our mission is to create workforce insights that allow leaders to make evidence-based people decisions that help drive measurable business outcomes.
- Thoroughly understand available tools and processes to appropriately redirect to existing products or efficiently deliver reporting and analysis to clients
- Proactively manage data quality through auditing and analyzing report output
- Actively contribute to the continuous review, development, and modification of self-service reporting products available on the WFA Portal
- Participate in scheduled testing of data/data elements because of integrations, fixes, or product upgrades
- Demonstrate ability to translate business reporting requirements into meaningful, efficient, and sustainable reporting solutions
- Assist with tracking and reporting of delivery metrics that represent the quantitative and qualitative productivity of the team
- Ability to work with large volumes of sensitive/confidential data
- Deliver Adhoc and Standard reports to clients across geographies and businesses in a seamless and timely manner with zero errors
- Deliver training to end-users on obtaining access, new products/processes, and reporting tool functionality as and when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with all levels of management across multiple businesses and geographies
- Proficiency in development, documentation, and testing combined with aggressive triage/diagnosis and strong consulting skills
- Proven track record of exemplary customer service and quality product delivery
- Willingness to work in Flexible Shifts (EMEA hours)
- Requires attention to detail, organizational and ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with changing and competing initiatives
- Strong self-development focus. Must have an enthusiasm to learn.
- Exposure to HR Processes procedure and Improvement related initiatives a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Tableau or QlikView or any other visualization tool experience will be an added advantage
- 3+ years working in a reporting or similar role, ideally in Human Resources or related discipline
- Advanced application skills with Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects) and MS Excel
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills, ability to apply a range of analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights and develop solutions
- Education: Minimum Graduate in any stream
- Basic understanding of SQL, understanding of data flows will be an added advantage
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Application Deadline: N/A