Website J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a JPMorgan Chase Jobs – Sr UX Designer in Plano for Full Time at their offices in Plano, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||JPMorgan Chase Jobs – Sr UX Designer in Plano||Company Name:||J.P. Morgan||Job Location:||Plano, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||J.P. Morgan||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
If you are someone who obsesses over the pixels of your designs and how to best present them on various sized screens for end users with accessibility in mind, we would be excited to hear from you. That is of course if you are also fun to work with and get along well with a great group of people.
- Leverage and contribute to our design system.
- Identify opportunities for design and process improvements and drive their implementation.
- Collaborate with UX Researchers for journey maps, personas, and usability testing.
- Ability to distinguish between feature requests and design revisions from user goals and objectives.
- Share your designs to solicit constructive feedback.
- Educate others on the benefits of UX.
- Create wireframes, UI designs, and interactive prototypes.
- Partner with product and development teams to launch solutions that balance business, user, and technical priorities.
- Provide constructive feedback and innovative ideas within your team.
- Work on multiple projects with various levels of UX engagement, timelines, and expectations.
- Present your designs with expertise and rationale while advocating for end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in a UX/HCI, graphic design, or related field.
- 3 or more years in the UX Design field.
- Examples of at least 3 design projects involving complex apps.
- Experience with Figma is a plus.
- Experience with data viz is a plus.
Company: J.P. Morgan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A