Kohl's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Kohls Careers – Customer Service Supervisor for Full Time at their offices in Jasper, IN, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Kohls Careers – Customer Service Supervisor||Company Name:||Kohl's||Job Location:||Jasper, IN, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Kohl's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role you will provide direction and supervise associates to support a sales driving culture while focusing on creating a consistent customer experience. You will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service through our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently.
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Omni, Freight flow process oversight
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS
- Converts, opens and activates Kohl’s Card applications
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers to add to their basket
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an authentic hospitality experience
- Onboard, train and develop associates
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and operational processes, as required
- Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl’s Card
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Observes associate performance and provides feedback in partnership with Assistant Manager/Store Manager
- Oversees daily functions of the Cash Office (i.e. register and cash balancing, change orders, authorizing voided transactions, supplies, over/short research)
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
- Trip assurance through a replenished sales floor
- Trains associates to maximize credit and loyalty conversion performance and customer experience
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jasper, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A