Kohl's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Kohls Employment – Retail Sales Associate for Full Time at their offices in West Des Moines, IA, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Kohls Employment – Retail Sales Associate||Company Name:||Kohl's||Job Location:||West Des Moines, IA, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Kohl's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service through our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently to drive sales.
- Answer questions quickly and accurately
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS
- Converts, opens and activates Kohl’s Card applications
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl’s Card
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers to add to their basket
- Promote our loyalty programs by educating customers
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Des Moines, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A