Kohl's currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Kohls Job Application 2023 – Stockroom Operations Supervisor for Full Time at their offices in Richmond, TX, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Kohls Job Application 2023 – Stockroom Operations Supervisor||Company Name:||Kohl's||Job Location:||Richmond, TX, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||Kohl's||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role you will provide direction and supervise associates to support a sales driving culture while focusing on creating a consistent customer experience. You will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service through our hospitality mentality approach. You will offer information to the customer on current merchandise assortment, store promotions and events, and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to connect with the customers to solve their shopping needs making everyone feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.
- Accurately deliver on our operational processes, BOPUS, BOSS, MLS, SFS
- Build rapport and make a genuine connection with the customer
- Deliver a consistent sales floor experience
- Support Sales, Hospitality, Operations, People and Conversion through our Shop C3 Program.
- Key holder responsibilities including opening and closing store process
- Train associates on Omni and Freight flow processes to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Build customer connections with a greeting and execute an authentic hospitality experience
- Drive sales by providing an inspiring environment that motivates customers to add to their basket
- Operational metrics – OPR
- Be a savings consultant to help customers save with a Kohl’s Card
- Courteous and responsive to requests and questions
- Converts, opens and activates Kohl’s Card applications
- Observes associate performance and provides feedback in partnership with Assistant Store Manager/Store Manager
- Trip assurance through a replenished sales floor
- Drive sales
- Leverage omni channel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Support sales floor, fitting room, point of sale, and operational processes, as required
- Build trust to solve the customer shopping needs
- Ensure all customers feel respected, appreciated and rewarded.
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently while engaging customers
- Acknowledge and assist customers through our company programs
- Onboard, train and develop associates
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the company.
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to operate and communicate on multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other technology equipment as directed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A