Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Careers – Finance Assistant Manager for Full Time at their offices in Bristol, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Careers – Finance Assistant Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||Bristol, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In the Finance Transformation (FT) team, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading FT practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators in finance technology.
Our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team has two priority solutions/propositions ‘Connected Insights’ and ‘Powered EPM’.
Our Connected Insights proposition helps our clients achieve a step change in performance, productivity and profitability by transforming their insights and analytical capability. We do this by understanding what actions and decisions need to be taken and what are the right KPIs, processes and data required to make that happen. This is enabled by advanced analytical techniques, technology, and centres of excellence that all contribute to better, faster decisions.
Our ‘Powered EPM’ proposition helps our clients transform end-to-end planning, forecasting and consolidation processes through leading technology solutions. Using our industry-leading “Powered” methodology, we help clients accelerate their transformations and reduce the time and effort required to accurately predict and report business performance.
- People development: monitoring and supporting team members and accelerating their development with a particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including analysing and interpreting data, drafting report findings and attending client meetings)
- Practice development: supporting processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and delivering our Mission Statement
- Business development: contributing to the establishment and development of both internal and external relationships and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping, developing, contributing to and presenting proposals/ bids for future work)
- Aerospace & Defence industry experience involving specialisations in one or more of the following: Finance or Project Control, Project Accounting, Finance Business Partnering, FP&A
- Experience in Finance Transformation projects and EPM solutions, utilising leading IT systems, such as SAP BPC, Oracle, Anaplan, One Stream, TM1 (IBM), Adaptive Insights (Workday), Infor LN
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills; Visio skills desirable but not essential
- Evidence of being an active listener, strong team player and willingness to develop new skills and capabilities
- Proven track record of delivering high quality outputs, on time and meeting/exceeding client expectations
- Experience within centralised delivery models for Finance (e.g. Centres of Expertise / Capability Centres).
- Good experience in financial processes, including Integrated Business Planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Experience of supporting programmes/contracts or a portfolio of programmes at a divisional level, pass-through /customer recovery contract accounting, end-to-end performance management
- Experience within a Finance project environment
- Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance
- Prior client facing consulting experience desirable
- Ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Good communicator with the ability to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships
- Project management and the ability to organise and prioritise your own work to meet project requirements
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A