Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Careers – Finance Transformation Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Careers – Finance Transformation Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In the Finance Transformation (FT) team, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Finance Functions and generate real insights to help deliver value to our clients. Our mission is to be the leading FT practice in the UK market, to be number one in our focus markets, and to be recognised as innovators in finance technology.
Our go to market approach is business-focused and our solutions are developed around client issues. Our team is therefore also structured by capability, providing specialist services and solutions in Finance Transformation, Enterprise Performance Management and Global Business Services.
Our Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team, specialises in delivering Connected Insights and Powered EPM solutions to help our clients achieve step changes in performance, productivity and profitability. Using our industry-leading “Powered” methodology, we help clients accelerate their transformations and reduce the time and effort required to accurately predict and report business performance. This is enabled by harnessing advanced analytical techniques, technology, and centres of excellence that all contribute to better, faster decisions. As business integrators, we help transform end-to-end planning, forecasting and consolidation processes through leading technology solutions.
- Practice development: taking a leading role in processes and initiatives that are key to scaling the business and achieving our Mission Statement.
- Business development: developing a strong understanding of client needs and building positive, long-standing relationships with clients through engagement delivery; identifying business development opportunities, and supporting the business development activity of senior members of the team (including shaping and presenting proposals/ bids for future work and managing proposal development activities).
- Engagement delivery: leading and managing projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including planning and organising work packages, overseeing data gathering and analysis, summarising insights and presenting results, owning client relationships and preparing and chairing client meetings and workshops).
- Risk management: identifying and managing risks and ensuring the Firm’s frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
- People development: performance management including identifying team member development needs and accelerating development with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer.
- Track record in playing a leading role in Finance Transformation projects. Good experience in EPM solutions, utilising leading IT systems, such as SAP, Oracle, Anaplan, One Stream.
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Good understanding of issues and challenges facing Finance functions, Finance business partnering and trends in Finance.
- Consumer markets & retail industry experience involving specialisations in one or more of the following: producing commercial and demand plans, especially as part of an integrated planning process, analysing retail brands and store performance, track record of working with data, analytics and intelligent insights to drive revenue improvements and analysing the impact of promotions on revenue and profit margins.
- Experience managing teams to deliver to deadlines and required quality standards; experience developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- Experience in designing insight solutions, including holistic margin and profitability analysis, cost allocations, KPIs and metrics utilising the latest data analytics, visualisation and AI & Automation techniques.
- Strong experience in financial processes, including Integrated Business Planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance reporting.
- Proven track record of working on finance improvement consulting projects, working across multiple aspects of a finance function.
- Excellent communicator with the personal skills to build strong and lasting internal and client relationships; and the ability to deliver clear, concise, focused messages to senior finance team members or clients.
- Impactful written communications, producing high quality, client ready outputs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio).
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A