Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Careers – Senior Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Careers – Senior Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
KPMG Law is seeking a mid-level corporate reorganisations lawyer to join its expanding international business reorganisations team in London.
The successful candidate will have broad experience across international business reorganisations gained in the UK at a City practice (but applicants with other suitable experience will also be considered)
- Providing corporate legal advice on a broad range of client solutions spanning corporate reorganisations corporate simplification, intra-group and supply chain reorganisations, business separation, carve-outs and integrations
- Building relationships with other KPMG teams and KPMG clients to develop and provide multi-disciplinary solutions
- Project managing and driving projects to conclusion
- Training and mentoring more junior team member
- It is expected that the successful applicant will be an English-qualified solicitor with a minimum of 7 years’ PQE experience. Strong academic, technical, and personal skills are essential.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter who is excited by the opportunity to provide multi-disciplinary legal services in a different environment and manner while delivering a great service to clients
- Able to understand the legal solution within the wider picture and who is keen to become a more rounded business adviser
- A driven and proactive team player who enjoys working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines and is keen to assist with the development of junior team members
- A relationship builder who can spot and develop new opportunities and client relationships both within the KPMG network and externally
- A good technical lawyer with a solid knowledge of the Companies Act and a desire to develop a high degree of expertise around a focused set of client solutions;
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A