Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Careers – Senior Manager Audit Regulatory Policy & Support for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Careers – Senior Manager Audit Regulatory Policy & Support||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As the Firm moves towards operational separation and the FRC establishes their continuous supervision processes, we need a Senior Manager that can work with a wide range of senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure communications are accurate and timely.
- Oversee the register of regulatory commitments and hold action owners to account across the business, whilst maintaining a robust stakeholder management process.
- Manage requests from the regulator and co-ordinate responses internally.
- Co-ordinate briefings for senior partners’ attendance at regular Financial Reporting Council meetings (e.g. Chairman, Chair of Audit Quality and Head of Audit).
- Prepare monthly updates for key governance bodies, including the Audit Executive, Audit Board and the Risk Executive.
- Awareness of the different types of service delivered out of the Audit Capability Group and the key differences between financial statement audit and key non-audit services
- Able to get to grips with technical content including law, regulation, assurance standards, contracts and policy and recommend how to apply to practical scenarios
- Identifying and reporting on trends in data
- Confident in exploring opportunities with engagement leaders
- Experience of performing risk assessments, scoring risks and preparing risk registers
- Awareness of the nature and effect of key clauses in professional services contracts
- Understanding and documenting policies, processes and controls, identifying weaknesses and making and implementing recommendations
- Experience of delivering a range of services at manager level or above within an audit practice, for example non-financial assurance, grant reporting and agreed-upon procedures
- Experiencing delivering either financial statement audit or non-audit reporting engagements
- Project management of multiple workstreams alongside unpredictable consultation workload
- Experience of drafting and agreeing scope of work, liability and release of report sections in professional services contracts and hold harmless agreements
- Decision making around engagement acceptance at manager level or above in an audit or professional services practice
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A