Website KPMG US
KPMG US currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Job Openings – Senior Associate for Internal Strategic Initiatives for Full Time at their offices in Greenville, SC. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Job Openings – Senior Associate for Internal Strategic Initiatives||Company Name:||KPMG US||Job Location:||Greenville, SC||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- Oversee team communications, meetings, scheduling, and team building
- Liaise directly with senior project stakeholders and team members to facilitate understanding of project status and to ensure clear channels of communication
- Prepare analysis and create concise presentations for senior leadership and ad hoc strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, communications and business teams to drive market impact
- Manage a variety of internal projects across our US and global team based on the needs of the team and the priority areas set by leadership
- Manage team onboarding, planning, and offboarding for rotational resources
- Skills in basic analytics tools a plus
- Strong written/verbal and presentation skills as well as superior attention to detail
- Proven track record of being thorough and detail-oriented in managing complex organizational projects
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Minimum two years of recent experience in an administrative role
Company: KPMG US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenville, SC
Application Deadline: N/A