Website KPMG US
KPMG US currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Jobs – Director for Risk Management in New York for Full Time at their offices in New York, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Jobs – Director for Risk Management in New York||Company Name:||KPMG US||Job Location:||New York, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
- Participate in other Risk Management projects and initiatives including the global quality review program; liaise with RM counterparts throughout the Americas region to manage on-going projects and activities
- Engage in the development and testing of new tools to support existing RM activities, including portfolio management and reporting for both US and Regional Americas Leadership
- Collaborate, evaluate and recommend appropriate RM approaches and solutions to effectively address evolving regional trends within the Advisory Services portfolio
- Collaborate with Cluster and Americas leadership to identify, develop and implement desired training programs in support of major regional initiatives (including process narratives and practice aids)
- Assist with the on-going maintenance and enhancements to our existing risk management processes and mitigation strategies within the Americas region by working closely with Risk Management (RM) and business leaders, Global Quality and RM team and Digital Nexus; active engagement with Global risk management transformation initiatives
- Work directly with Cluster RM teams within the Americas region to support and execute quality review programs including periodic compliance activities to help ensure compliance with Firm requirements
- Contribute to the continued development and improvement of Risk Management processes, tools and other related activities (including technology enabled solutions) to help drive consistency throughout the region
- Must be bi-lingual fluent in reading, writing and speaking in Spanish
- Project Management skills and p rogressive experience supporting multi-disciplinary teams and managing multiple concurrent tasks and projects; ability to identify a problem and develop and implement concrete solutions
- Strong organizational, analytical, collaboration and influencing skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels within the firm; fluency in English and Spanish is required.
- Advanced data analytics skills to assist with the ongoing development of technology enabled solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum ten years of recent related work experience in Enterprise Risk Management risks and controls . Prior work experience for a professional services firm preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
Company: KPMG US
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A