Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Jobs – Director GCT Financial Services for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Jobs – Director GCT Financial Services||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
We have a significant growth plan over the next three years and in order to support this we are looking to recruit motivated individuals with a commercial edge who are seeking a real challenge. We are looking for talented Tax Directors with UK or global tax experience to join us in Canada Square, London, particularly those with background in financial services.
You will be able to demonstrate strong tax and project management skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and produce a first class solutions for our clients. This role offers a candidate the ability to apply their Tax skills in a unique and innovative way. The candidate will work across the service lines within Tax & Legal to define propositions leveraging ERP, tax determination, compliance and data & analytics technology. The candidate will gain experience across the lifecycle of a transformation project, assisting with business development and go to market activities as well as managing the development of new data solutions and leading the deployment of solutions to some of the world’s largest businesses.
- Be confident interacting at the most senior levels internally and externally, while at the same time able to interact well with peers and other more junior members of the team;
- Positive and enthusiastic manner in dealing with a cross section of people;
- Working closely with the tax practice to develop marketable propositions based around the use of our propositions, solutions and technology;
- Lead business development initiatives and pitch for work with both new and existing clients, potentially both domestically and internationally.
- Effective networker with ability to understand client needs; and
- Strong resilience to enable flexibility in approach and ability to work under pressure;
- Follow KPMG best practice and policy;
- Identify opportunities to identify additional services that the client may need and liaise with subject specialists;
- Lead the business development process to progress leads to sales and taking responsibility for contract negotiation and agreement;
- Assist clients with implementation of technology solutions, both KPMG tools but also third-party applications;
- Coaching and technical support for other team members;
- Build an internal network within the wider tax and advisory practices of our firm;
- Set the standard for insight and opinions delivered to the client – knowledgeable on both client business issues and KPMG solutions, and can match both effectively through assimilation;
- Work with the client directly to understand their requirements including potential visits to clients/ local offices when appropriate;
- Identify and resolve technical issues, preparing technical analysis and involving specialists as appropriate to prepare or review analysis;
- Strong business development and client facing skills with a proven history of being able to identify opportunities and convert them to commercial projects.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage your own workload, as well as the workloads of others in your team.
- Excellent internal networking skills with the ability to confidently and knowledgably communicate with other Managers, Senior Managers, Directors and Partners within our professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to quickly adapt to a range of situations and audiences from both written and oral perspective.
- Strong attention to detail, to enable you to review complex technical problems, whilst maintaining an overall strategic and customer service focused perspective, for all deliverables we produce for our clients
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A