Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Jobs – FS IT Audit Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Jobs – FS IT Audit Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
As modern business evolves, technology is at the core. Within our IT Audit (ITA) team, a large amount of our work involves providing support and opinions over the environment supporting the financial statement audits and regulatory frameworks. As an IT Audit Specialist, your role will include an understanding and assessing, and evaluating an audited entity’s IT systems and processes, IT risks, IT general controls and IT application controls. This work is often delivered part of the external integrated audit engagements. The ITA team works across the Financial Services sector – including Banking, Insurance and Asset Management, with specialist skillsets to support the nuances of each industry, and supports specialist services including ISAE/SOC reporting and CASS audits. We are rapidly looking for managers to join our growing team, with opportunities to progress and grow your career with KPMG. We offer coaching and support to enable success.
- Driving quality of deliverables to the highest standards and in compliance with regulatory benchmarks.
- Assume ownership of key client relationships and identify revenue-generating opportunities within audit scope.
- Oversight of delivery of IT audit engagements.
- Helping develop our IT Audit Specialist community through business development, thought leadership and wellbeing activity.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients (external audit) and deliver IT audit services to this portfolio to time, budget and quality.
- Coaching and developing junior staff and delivery of training on IT risk and control.
- Work with Partners and Directors in delivering IT External Audit to the Financial Services sector.
- Lead small teams of auditors in delivering IT External Audit to the Financial Services sector.
- Experience of working within Big 4 professional services or dynamic IT audit environment within Financial Services sector.
- Experience of performing IT External Audits on core financial services systems – including transaction processing and financial ledger systems.
- Able to motivate and lead small teams and work on own initiative.
- Experience in third-party assurance standards is desired, but training can be provided (ISAE3402, AAF01/20)
- Experience in IT General Controls (ITGC) and auditing application controls for a range of business processes within a financial services environment.
- Experience in identifying and assessing complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels.
- Understanding of core business processes within the Financial Services sector.
- Ability to deliver work within tight timescales, to budget and to a high quality.
- Experience in managing the delivery of IT External Audits in the Financial Services sector.
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A