Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG Jobs – M&A Associate Director for Full Time at their offices in Reading, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG Jobs – M&A Associate Director||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||Reading, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
A number of opportunities have arisen for an experienced Associate Director to join KPMG’s M&A team supporting and leading deal origination and execution across a range of sectors (FS, Healthcare, Real Estate, Consumer, Industrial, TMT or Business Services).
The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients.
The scope of the role will include both execution of transactions as well as origination of new opportunities.
This is an ideal opportunity for the candidate to join a growing and ambitious team working on a broad range of UK and cross-border transactions including sell-side, buy-side and fundraising mandates.
- Leading and managing the delivery of transaction documentation including pitch materials and client proposals
- Directing and managing colleagues, support staff and other external advisors on M&A transactions
- Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members
- Building and maintaining fee income generating relationships with both corporate and financial institutions, including the identification of secondary income opportunities for the firm
- Actively managing client interfaces, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions. This will include assuming responsibility for managing all phases of the transaction cycle and deal execution
- Taking responsibility for agreed areas of origination and business initiatives to generate and develop new opportunities for winning new work
- Lead projects (with support from Director/ Partner) including being one of the senior points of contact with clients on M&A projects
- Proven execution ability and developing origination skills
- Strong academic background (ACA, CFA, MBA or equivalent)
- Significant experience within M&A advisory / Corporate Finance in an investment bank, Big 4, private equity team, M&A boutique or corporate development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive to deliver results and ambition to make an impact
- Experience of financial modelling and complex financial analysis desired
- Personable team player and approach, possessing the ability to create confidence and trust with colleagues and clients alike
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills required
- Commitment to high quality standards, attention to detail and motivation to deliver results within tight deadlines
- M&A experience and strong transactional experience with a demonstrable record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reading, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A