Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG UK Careers – Customer Transformation Manager for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG UK Careers – Customer Transformation Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In response to the continued evolution in the Wealth and Asset Management industry KPMG are investing for substantial growth in the Asset Management sector over the next 3 to 4 years, most significantly within the Consulting sector.
The Asset Management industry is facing unprecedented levels of change – M&A activity to build new capabilities, acceleration of technology and digital transformation, spotlight on ESG and complexity of the regulatory landscape – resulting in our clients embarking on enterprise transformation initiatives that revolutionise client experience, address regulatory pressures, optimise costs, and capture more assets and market share.
We are keen to recruit talented people with sector and technical expertise, who have the energy and drive to succeed in a dynamic environment and who have a passion for delivering excellent service and building strong relationships. The team works in an agile and flexible manner, with plenty of opportunities to contribute to the growth of the practice, develop new skillsets and progress your career.
- Lead the origination of client’s solutions to their challenges in sales and/or service functions
- Support the Customer and Digital Leadership together with Consulting Industry Leaders (or their delegates) to build and action Go-To-Market plans within their industry, focussed on target clients
- Designing future operating models
- Work with the client to shape and develop their transformation roadmap and change portfolios
- Develop relationships to identify and shape future solutions and engagements – working internally (with Digital Architects, Consulting Industry Leaders, Client Lead Partners, S&D, Business Development Managers, other parts of KPMG) and externally (partners, alliances).
- Ensure that customer transformation projects or their work-streams within a large engagement are effectively scoped, managed and delivered on time, to budget and within agreed (KPMG) risk frameworks.
- Help clients focus on generating value through their customer initiatives, with a clear performance focus, and make sure initiatives are designed to drive real value rapidly
- Developing projects’ Business case and benefits tracking
- Demonstrates effectiveness in tackling complex assignments, balancing competing priorities and managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience of designing future operating model with an understanding of an industry standard target operating model methodology
- Have experience of a variety customer centric Transformation or Strategic propositions including sales and marketing. You will have been responsible for leading an end-to-end project and delivery team, with associated deliverables, and should be able to demonstrate this
- Experience of applying change frameworks and methodologies within projects such as project planning, development of road maps, requirement gathering and stakeholder mapping
- Experience of working within a Consulting Firm or an in-house change function Asset Manager or Financial Services environment is a must
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A