Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG UK Careers – DPP Audit Senior Manager for Full Time at their offices in England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG UK Careers – DPP Audit Senior Manager||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In DPP Audit , we are a team of passionate and highly skilled professionals working hard to support our audit teams in the field to get things right first time and we are currently looking for talented professionals to join our dynamic team at Senior Manager level.
The role will focus on the audit quality agenda and includes day to day responsibility for using your technical knowledge and practical experience to lead the development of audit work papers, guidance, learning materials and examples in certain key areas, collaborating closely with Directors and Partners in the team as well as the wider business. In addition, you would use your deep technical expertise to respond to our teams’ queries through our helpdesk function giving you the opportunity to develop new areas of knowledge, and strengthen existing ones.
As a member of DPP Audit Support, you will be working in an environment where adapting to new requirements and priorities will be an important skill as well as strong teamwork, communication and project management skills. You will need to work well both collaboratively and independently and be able to build strong networks across the firm. You will have strong people and performance management skills
This role provides the right candidate with excellent development opportunities and the chance to play a key role in helping the UK Audit function drive their quality agenda forward.
- Overseeing the development of new audit technical guidance as well as developing and maintaining work papers, templates and examples to support consistent execution of quality audits
- Working with learning professionals to develop audit technical learning material, utilising the guidance and examples developed
- Effectively managing teams members who support you in the delivery of your objectives as well as those who you directly performance manage
- Developing networks and collaborating with other subject matter experts and key people from the business
- Being the lead for a number of key technical areas, driving the changes required to respond to feedback from the business, our regulator and the changing external environment
- Playing a leading role in workstreams within the quality agenda, driving through change through collaboration and consultation across the team and through wider networks
- Discussing complex technical issues with audit teams and answering queries in your subject matter areas and reviewing draft responses from more junior members of the team. Candidates would be able to identify where further consultation and escalation is required.
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A