Website KPMG UK
KPMG UK currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a KPMG UK Careers – International Tax Director for Full Time at their offices in London, England, UK. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||KPMG UK Careers – International Tax Director||Company Name:||KPMG UK||Job Location:||London, England, UK||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||KPMG||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our inclusion, diversity and social equality targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
KPMG’s Corporates International and Complex UK Tax focussing on the large corporates market, is a well-established group of around 30 dedicated international tax specialists who help UK and international headed groups address all of their international tax advisory needs. The team has specialists in many different sectors.
We assist our clients by managing and advising on international and corporate tax projects as part of multidisciplinary and multijurisdictional teams and provide specialist UK corporation tax advice on a variety of complex issues including; global tax strategy and structure, M&A transactions, cross border financing, reorganisations and cross border structuring.
- Identify key client issues that represent opportunities for other KPMG teams to capitalise on and play active role in introductions.
- Play a key role in people development activities (coaching / mentoring) for less experienced team members
- Actively promote team and personal profile to internal networks in order to promote collaboration and increase internal leads
- Lead by example with client relationships, technical quality, service delivery and commercially
- Take lead on design and delivery of proposals for new business opportunities
- Hold and control high level conversations with senior stakeholders in the markets and be capable of introducing relevant specialists from across the firm
- Be market facing, drive sales on allocated clients and target organisations
- Successful track record of new business origination within International Tax projects through both internal and external activities
- Brings insight and effectively applies knowledge to business and client problems
- Builds the reputation of KMPG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Excellent commercially
- Qualified CTA or ACA/CA or equivalent
- Inspirational leader
- Display technical strength in our specialist markets above
- Displays an inclusive, collaborative approach and operates in an inspirational & respectful manner with colleagues, clients and the wider community
- Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear
Company: KPMG UK
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A