L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a L’oreal Careers – Assistant Manager Education for Full Time at their offices in Jersey City, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||L’oreal Careers – Assistant Manager Education||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Assistant Manager, Education is responsible for assisting in the development, calendarization, and production of Education programs. This role will center around the Education pillars of live and on demand video, tools and materials, trainings, and operations. The Assistant Manager, Education will serve as the communication liaison between Education, Field Sales, and vendors. They will will provide assistance to the Education team, as well as manage ad hoc training related projects. To have success in this role, the Assistant Manager should be productive, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- Collaborate with current and future members of the Education team to seamlessly integrate communications, materials, and curriculum updates.
- Creating agendas & taking notes for each team meeting
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with cross-functional and global business partners
- Planning & scheduling manager for team & supervisor calendars
- Requesting purchase orders and overseeing new vendor management, maintain vendor relationships, and timely payment
- Pack outs as needed
- Oversee Education administrative tasks
- Managing nationwide gratis program each season and holiday gifts
- Plan, drive, and execute operational activities for Education department meetings, events, and seminars.
- Ordering products and supplies; owning order management, fulfillment, and nationwide delivery
- Responsible for maintaining consistent brand messaging in all Education touch points.
- All maintenance on MS Teams files
- Assist with all Education team initiatives by supporting the analysis, design, and development of programs
- Maintain files for Education budget.
- Organizing & stocking education closet
- Involvement in retailer training video productions from inception to execution – inclusive of writing script content (writing and editing), production needs (shot lists, scheduling, delivering creative assets), and managing editing process and release date timelines.
- Remaining organized amongst brands and create efficient ways of work
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage.
- Ability to present on camera in both live and on-demand video productions.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong industry knowledge, with insights to emerging and changing business trends; ability to pivot to meet need of the business.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Strong presentation and training skills, both live and virtual, for audiences of all sizes.
- Ability to travel 15-20% of the time.
- Must have strong direct or indirect management experiences, demonstrated by positive sales or service performance.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Proficient knowledge of makeup artistry techniques and application skills.
- High level critical thinking in order to improve procedures and processes.
- Deadline oriented, ability to adhere to timelines with a keen sense of urgency.
- Strong writer and communicator; creative, visual and verbal thinker; computer and media savvy; self-starter, collaborative team player, who works well independently; strategic results-driven planner and executer.
- Customer service and selling skills; in store experience (ULTA, Sephora, Macy’s) preferred.
- Ability to spend time working in stores.
- Prior experience in Education.
- High level of personal presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Bachelors degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A