L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Careers – Credit for Full Time at their offices in Monmouth Junction, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Careers – Credit||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Monmouth Junction, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Manage, coach, and develop team members. Manage the cash collection and credit processes for Luxe. Negotiate with accounts to improve payment trends including average days late. Monthly cash forecasting and budget/trend A/R data as business needs dictate.
- Recommend lines of credit for individual accounts. Utilize various information sources when opening new customers to determine if credit worthy.
- Manage the activities and functions of Credit & Collections personnel to include achieving DSO, overdue and A/R directives to ensure established goals are met.
- Communicate directly with customers and sales team for credit limit management and obtain all related documents and data, such as necessary financial information of customer as well as other influencing company data, for credit decisions.
- Possess functional responsibility of credit authorizations and write-offs within guidelines.
- Prepare month-end reporting to include Cash Forecasting, KPI, and credit insurance.
- Drive analysis and improvement plans on payment trends including causal factors for late payments.
- Build strong relationships with Sales organization to ensure credit decision making requirements are understood and followed.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Windows and Excel Programs.
- 3-5 years related work experience in a related field in a corporate environment.
- Exposure to SAP systems a plus.
- Must be able to travel as needed for business no more than 5%.
- Proven organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Strong and rapid decision making ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain or related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A