L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Careers – Director Creative Operations for Full Time at their offices in Jersey City, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Careers – Director Creative Operations||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Jersey City, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
The Director, Creative Operations ensures that creative projects are executed according to best practices and tracked throughout the US organization. They intake requests, establish timelines and processes to ensure efficient workflow for the Creative team and serve as the liaison between the Creative department and all relevant internal cross-functional teams, communicating key dates, providing project status, and escalating delays, when necessary.
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete before commencement of work, help to organize and gather assets for projects as needed
- Collaborate with Creative Ops counterparts (Branding, Packaging, and VM) to review and understand business and creative goals of each project and ensure that all project deliverables stay “on brand” according to IT guidelines and style guides
- Manage stakeholder routing and approvals of creative and feedback
- Partner with AVP, US Creative and Creative Operations team members to create and maintain systems for project workflow, negotiate and propose solutions for prioritizing workloads and identify/solve for roadblocks as they arise
- Manage site enhancement projects including responsive emails and new site functionalities
- Supervise and mentor freelance project manager
- Prep for and conduct creative review meetings, staying on top of deadlines, ensuring materials are reviewed prior by appropriate approvers and having all reference materials ready for presentation
- Serve as liaison for US team for DMI projects; advise on relevant assets, timing, and status when applicable
- Initiate and manage creative concept and development while overseeing the project lifecycle from intake to completion, including timeline creation, implementation, resource allocation, maintaining schedules and reporting
- Serve as point of contact for previously created digital and social assets; advise relevant team members what may already exist for their needs
- Manage all aspects of creative development, including timeline creation, implementation, resource allocation and reporting on all Digital, Social, Branding and Packaging projects (including but not limited to Landing Pages + web banners, PDP assets, emails, paid assets, digital Photo shoots, motion graphics, print collateral and packaging.
- Work to ensure that delivery times and specs for all programs are met, recognizing potential issues before they occur
- Collaborate closely with all cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Digital, Social, PR, EDU, Copy, and Creative, serving as primary contact and support to evaluate briefs and develop timelines.
- Digital experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) programs
- 8-10 years of project management or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior problem solving and anticipation skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Beauty experience a plus
- Ability to assess and offer solutions to improve processes and workflows
- Demonstrated organized self-starter who is able to manage multiple tasks deftly and see the big picture
- Proficiency in project management and routing tools such as Lytho
- Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a high-pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and successful at diplomacy
- Tactical, organized, flexible and positive team player who can work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment
- Ability to interpret and deliver against brand standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A