L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Careers – Junior HRIS Associate for Full Time at their offices in Berkeley Heights, NJ, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Careers – Junior HRIS Associate||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||Berkeley Heights, NJ, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
In this role, you will focus on the support of the many HR systems, including the CAROL interface and CAROL data, troubleshooting and answering employees’ system related inquiries, managing user accounts and supporting ad-hoc system requests.
- Maintain high-quality customer service relationships with divisional HR partners and employees.
- User / Support
- Some knowledge of SQL to perform basic queries when troubleshooting data requests
- Monitor and/or manage HRIS (end-user) Support mailbox and HRIS Reporting mailbox. Provide Tier I support for employee self-service technical/functional issues (logon problems, explanation of various online modules, etc.)
- Familiarity with the Service Now application or Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Contribute to various projects, as needed (acquisitions, data conversions, reporting related requests, etc.)
- Promptly reviewing and responding to and/or prioritizing and escalating inquiries of Service Now (SNOW) tickets in the HR Support & HRIS reporting mailboxes while exhibiting great client service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Decision Maker
- Some knowledge of various HR functions and strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Previous HR systems experience is extremely beneficial.
- Good writing skills (clarity, conciseness).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Some exposure to a client service position.
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective Communicator
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Additional descriptive characteristics:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A