L'Oréal currently has a vacancy for those looking to work as a Loreal Careers – Manager CRM for Full Time at their offices in New York, NY, US. Applicants should be sure to read the job outline attentively if they intend to apply.
|Job Title:||Loreal Careers – Manager CRM||Company Name:||L'Oréal||Job Location:||New York, NY, US||Job Type:||Full Time||Job Category:||L'Oréal||Job Link Expiry:||2023-12-30||Posted on:||Jobinton.com|
Reporting into the brand Consumer Data Activation Lead, the Manager of CRM is responsible for developing and scaling customer-centric programs that drive acquisition, engagement & retention. The Manager of CRM will manage the Email & SMS channels for the brand, strategize & execute all broadcast and ad-hoc communications, lead channel AB testing/optimization, and develop & distribute campaign reporting.
- Own AB testing roadmap for CRM channels, continuously testing new content approaches to optimize performance
- Ensure campaigns are leveraging hyper segmentation and personalization to ensure users are being sent relevant communications at the right point in their lifecycle
- Collaborate with Marketing team to support major new product launches, ensuring we’re maximizing the upsell/cross-sell opportunity from existing 1P database
- Collaborate with internal creative and marketing partners for CRM content development and external agency partners for campaign deployment, operations & reporting
- Coordinate execution of campaigns from start to finish including campaign strategy, creative briefs, content development and approvals, segmentation, QA, deployment, and post send reporting
- Monitor email & SMS innovations and best practices from both within and outside the organization, recommend and implement new ideas with a focus on high impact initiatives
- Track email & SMS KPIs and provide weekly/monthly recaps with insights to inform future strategies
- Manage email & SMS calendar, ensuring alignment with broader eCommerce and brand marketing calendars
- Pilot new technologies/vendors to enhance channel performance, working with internal teams to develop business cases, gain legal/security approval and bring pilots to life
- Highly organized with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to digest data and translate it into clear, meaningful, and actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work closely with a large group of stakeholders representing various areas of business.
- 6 – 8 years in a direct to consumer CRM or Loyalty role
- Ability to think creatively and manage designers in the development of email briefs and development.
- College Degree
- Experience with corporate reporting systems, CRM platforms, databases and data systems required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A